Last week I was interviewed by Joe Lafurgey at WOOD TV 8 about tips/tricks for parents whose children are getting in to social media (focusing on Facebook). If you didn’t have a chance to watch the segment, it’s available here:
The information in the segment is based on a recent blog post “Facebook Resources for Parents.”
"...and you shall have no pie."As my parents tell it, when I was an infant my first word wasn't a word - it was an entire sentence. Very little has changed.
- The Less Than Definitive Guide to Grading Student Blogs
- The Most Important Aspect of the WikiLeaks Debate
- Why Every Social Media Manager Should be Over 25*
- Millennials: The Reason we Can't Have Nice Things (Vine/Instagram "Wrecking Ball" Parodies Mark Demise of Padnos Hall Sculpture)
- Update - Burger King's Twitter Account Hacked; Finally Suspended 1 1/2 Hours Later