I’m fortunate to be surrounded by great colleagues and to have access to extraordinary (award-winning) news professionals in Grand Rapids. Many thanks to Adrienne Wallace, Kim Bode and Shelley Irwin for the opportunity to appear on the WGVU Morning Show today.
I always over-prepare for interviews & presentations so I have a bunch of information I put together just in case it might come up. Another of the infinite benefits of the Internet is that I can share that with anyone who is interested via my blog with comparatively little effort (yet another reason you should be blogging).
History: Blogs were developed to eliminate the grunt work of publishing web content through automation – they have largely replaced webpages because you don’t need to know HTML/XML. Most of the popular blogging platforms offer the ability to easily set up polls, embed video/photos/audio/documents, allow discussion/comments, embed forms, get analytics, etc. Read more…
"...and you shall have no pie."As my parents tell it, when I was an infant my first word wasn't a word - it was an entire sentence. Very little has changed.
- The Less Than Definitive Guide to Grading Student Blogs
- The Most Important Aspect of the WikiLeaks Debate
- Why Every Social Media Manager Should be Over 25*
- Update - Burger King's Twitter Account Hacked; Finally Suspended 1 1/2 Hours Later
- The Presidential Race may be Close but Google is Winning Election Reporting