QR or “Quick Response” codes have been around Asia since 1994, and a few years ago they finally started to pop up in the US. There was a brief period a couple of years ago where they were a fad (a way for the tech savvy to show off).
Sadly, just like the ascot or Hammer Pants, that time has passed. If you want to use QR codes now, you’ll want to have a very specific, well-defined strategy that makes use of their unique properties.
Here are some questions you’ll want to ask yourself: Read more…
"...and you shall have no pie."As my parents tell it, when I was an infant my first word wasn't a word - it was an entire sentence. Very little has changed.
- The Less Than Definitive Guide to Grading Student Blogs
- The Most Important Aspect of the WikiLeaks Debate
- Why Every Social Media Manager Should be Over 25*
- Update - Burger King's Twitter Account Hacked; Finally Suspended 1 1/2 Hours Later
- The Presidential Race may be Close but Google is Winning Election Reporting