"...and you shall have no pie."As my parents tell it, when I was an infant my first word wasn't a word - it was an entire sentence. Very little has changed.
- The Less Than Definitive Guide to Grading Student Blogs
- The Most Important Aspect of the WikiLeaks Debate
- Why Every Social Media Manager Should be Over 25*
- Update - Burger King's Twitter Account Hacked; Finally Suspended 1 1/2 Hours Later
- Millennials: The Reason we Can't Have Nice Things (Vine/Instagram "Wrecking Ball" Parodies Mark Demise of Padnos Hall Sculpture)
Advertising Analytics Artprize blogging blogs BP career case study College Communications Crisis Communications Crowdsourcing customer service engagement ethics Facebook flash mob Futurism Google GR Grand Rapids Grand Rapids Community College Grand Rapids Press grand valley state university GRCC higher ed Higher Education how to humor infographic international conference jack o'dwyer Jeff Jarvis Journalism k-12 klout linkedin Marketing Mass Media Memes michigan Mobile Computing Myspace Newsmedia News Media Newspapers odwyers pr Online Reputation Management ORM phone hacking politics PR Privacy prsa prssa Public Relations public relations crisis public relations society of america Radical Transparency scandal Search Engine Optimization seo Social Media Social Media Policy Social Networking students Technology Twitter University Viral Video web design West Michigan wikileaks wikipedia Youtube